Crafting Creative Concepts: Invoke the five senses for a memorable event
We're sold out! Thanks for your avid interest. We unfortunately can't accept any more signups or walk ins, but do follow us to be first to know of future events.
Get your dose of inspiration for 2017's events to create innovate concepts that stand out and draws the crowd. Learn how you can invoke each of the five senses to make your event memorable and the next talk of town.
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 15th session!
- SMELL - Sandy Blandin, a professional perfumer with over 20 years of experience and founder of Nose Who Knows, on using scents to impact an event experience.
- SIGHT - Lionel Chok, founder of creative technology startup Immersively, on using virtual reality at your events.
- TOUCH - Jonathan Siegel, co-organiser of global talk series PechaKucha Night in Singapore, on going beyond the expected format of an event to include a hands-on element.
- TASTE - Mei-yi Wee, the Deputy Director of Philanthropy and Marketing at the Asian Civilisations Museum, on adding flavour to an atypical setting to attract an audience beyond your current fans.
- HEARING - Franc Gooding, founder of Silent Disco Asia, on augmenting the sensorial experience of sound.
- If you are a Backstage Insider, we will send you a promocode so that you can redeem a ticket for free.
- You can also invite a friend for free. Simply get your friend to purchase "Friends of Backstage Insider", and upon check in, we will refund the full ticket price.
- Venue partner MINT Museum of Toy's contemporary building, located in Singapore’s Civic District, offers unique spaces to host both corporate & private events. With 4 thematic levels, the museum showcases an extensive collection of rare and unique vintage toys from the 1840s - 1980s; think ray guns, Batman and teddy bears. The unique decor offers a one-of-a-kind experience that will inspire nostalgia and the child in everyone of us.
- Food and beverage partner Mr Punch Public House is iconic for its walls adorned with vintage enamel and tin signs. The space exudes just the kind of odd familiarity that makes it feel like home. Cozy and intimate, the basement is perfect for casual events and private get-togethers, while the wild and free can find their home at the rooftop. Mr Punch adds flavourful showmanship to each event, from the Opening Act table to the Finale display.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of $30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Who are Backstage Insider tickets for? Subscribers as a Backstage Insider are eligible to attend any three Backstage Pass events in 2017 for free. Backstage Insiders can also invite a friend to purchase Backstage Insider tickets, refundable upon check-in at the event.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? We're at capacity for our venue and unfortunately cannot accept walk-ins to this session of Backstage Pass - follow us to be first to know of future events!
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The growth team at Peatix Singapore - Claire Ding.
- More questions? Contact email@example.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#223737 2017-02-06 04:44:49
6:45 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- MINT Museum of Toys, Level 3
Organiser (Early-bird) SOLD OUT $12.00 Organiser (Standard) SOLD OUT $18.00 Friends of Backstage Insider - Refundable Deposit
SOLD OUT $12.00 Backstage Insider Subscriber (Read Description) SOLD OUT $18.00
- Venue Address
- 26 Seah Street, Singapore 188382 Singapore
5-7 minute walk from Bugis, Bras Basah, City Hall, and Esplanade MRT
Peatix Singapore1,274 Followers